Red Scarf Project

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Red Scarf Project Revisited . . .

Hello RSP supporters!

I am back and finally will get off my previously jet-lagged butt to update my site. Thanks to Princess Knits and Eboni in a Pear Tree, I will get started. I had a beautiful scarf from Princess awaiting me upon my return from China, and I received a lovely scarf from Eboni last week.

Revisit soon -- I will be back to give details about my adventure. Slideshow anyone?

Thank you to every single one of you!

Lisa

2 Comments:

  • At 10/03/2005 12:36 AM, Anonymous Abby said…

    Welcome back! Are you still going to run the Red Scarf Project to raise money now that you are back from your trip?

    I ask, because I just stumbled across your site, and I've been knitting a lovely cranberry lace scarf, and having no idea who to give it to. I'd be happy to donate it, as a skill donation is perfect for broke little me!

     
  • At 10/05/2005 10:16 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Abby, I hope you are checking back -- I sent this message to you but it bounced back: Thanks so much for writing. I am indeed going to revive the Red Scarf Project and will greatly appreciate your contribution. Since the market for red scarves is pretty much saturated around here J, I think I will move online to eBay and send 100% of sales to Love Without Boundaries, which is a major contributor to Hope Foster Home. Again, thank you for your interest and willingness to help out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home